Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winfred A.

My family was hit by sad and shocking news.  Tuesday night, my great uncle, Buddy was found dead.  He was 80 years old.  Here's where you can view his obituary.

Buddy has lived at Quest Farm for as long as I can remember.  Quest Farm is an amazing place in Scott County where adults with developmental disabilities can live, work, worship and grow together.  Buddy has been at every Williams' family gathering I remember.  Buddy called me Marilyn as long as I can remember as well.  Buddy was a wonderful man who always saw the good in things.  He was a wonderful brother to my dada and I know they both loved each other very much.  The world is a sadder place without Buddy but I am thankful for my time with him. 

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.  Love leaves a memory no one can steal." -Irish tombstone

RIP Buddy, or Winfred Awful as he was fondly known as.  You will be missed greatly.





He looks like he's got a secret doesn't he??  How handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment