Sunday, February 13, 2011

slacker...

It's been weeks and weeks.  A problem has been mounting in my life.  I couldn't get ahead of the problem.  And my problem???
Laundry!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

It has been too many week!  How I've even found things to wear I honestly couldn't even tell you.  I always wash my clothes each week but rarely get around to folding them.  Well, ladies and gentlemen, here is what happens when you slack off major.

So Saturday I decided this problem will NOT defeat me.  I folded and folded and folded some more.  Phoebe was much less stressed.
She slept on.  And what did I do?  I folded and folded and folded some more.  Phoebe?  Well she moved seats and slept some more.

At the end of the day, however, I was the ultimate victor!!
YEEEEEEHAW!!!!


In other news, Nathan and I celebrated Valentine's day on Saturday night.  We got all dressed up and went out to Bellini's.  We were so lucky because we got a gift certificate for $25 for only $10 on restaurant.com.  And I had found 80% off of that so we got a $25 gift certificate for $2!!  WHAAAT?!?  Major woot!

Bellini's was hopping and we had to get a 9:00 reservation.  I took a nap beforehand.  I felt like a hipster eating dinner at 9 pm but I think I was faking it :)

We both had tortellini which was marvelous.  This is a picture (sorry for the bad quality) of the tortellini.  I've never had tortellini like this.  It was so good!!  We only got about 7 tortellinis and at first Nathan and I were not thrilled.  For $18 a plate, I expected more.  However, I was full and ended up giving my last one to Nathan.

And because I love a good deal, the meal was even better.  The sauce made it all worth it but the price was fabulous.  Two meals, one glass of wine, $10 gratuity and we only paid $30.  I was thrilled especially since the meals were so much.

My recommendation to you is this: go to www.restaurant.com and check out restaurants in your area.  Then follow couponcravings.com and they post restaurant.com discounts.

I love saving money.  I love eating good food.  And I love Nathan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment