Monday, February 21, 2011

Crock Pot Chili for a sick weekend...

I've enjoyed my long weekend but have been under the weather.  Saturday I thought the perfect meal would be some crock pot chili from Skinny Taste.  I've been wanting to try this recipe for a while but Friday night I decided Saturday was the day.  I prepped the chili the night before and oh.my.goodness was it easy!?!  The anticipation was a killer though.  After getting the ingredients together Friday night, starting the crock pot Saturday morning and being home most of the day, I wouldn't have been able to handle it had the chili not been good.  Guess what though?  It was...fabulous!! 

One new fun thing I got to do was shred the chicken.   Yummy :)

 Now doesn't that look yummy??  Do yourself a favor and get out and make this chili!! Skinny Taste Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili.  Not to mention the fact that this is major low cal and mega fiber!  I've had two servings this weekend and still lost 1.4 pounds this week. 


Back to school tomorrow.  It was nice to have president's day off though.  Got a lot accomplished and some major rest :) Also got a cute new plant. 
Let's hope she'll make it.  I think I should name her...suggestions??

I'm outta here for now.  Off to bed before the rose ceremony on The Bachelor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment