Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pizza Pizza!!

Another easy meal (my fave!!) 


DiGiorno pepperoni pizza!! These pizzas are a little more expensive that the Tostino pizzas I used to buy but totally worth it.  They are crispy, super tasty and only 5 points!!  Woot woot!!  My fabulous little toaster oven  also saves me from heating up the big ol' oven for a pizza. 

Since I had a few extra points for dinner, I added a baked potato again.  I decided to google some potato nutrition facts and found this website.  http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=48  My favorite thing that I read is that potatoes may be healthier than broccoli.  WHAAAAAT?!?!  Good news for a girl who hates greens!  I take that back...GREAT news for a girl who hates greens!!
Now tell me that doesn't look good?? And for only 8 points?  I am full now which is a wonderful feeling :)

In other news, had a good day at school today.  Got to teach whole group for a while and it was good.  It's amazing to see how much I have grown in classroom management in the last year since beginning student teaching.  Keep putting those good thoughts and prayers out there that I will find a teaching job for next year. 

Until next time, happy munching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment