Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend wrap up

After a fabulous weekend, just want to pause and reflect on a few small, but exciting things.  

Friday night, zumba with Lindsey and Melissa.  Super fun way to end the week.  Melissa and I went to Qdoba after and almost closed the place down.  So much fun!!

Saturday was time with Nathan.  Sigh.  I always enjoy myself with that boy.  He's so caring and so stinkin' funny.  Boy drives me nuts sometimes, but my goodness, every day that I spend with him feels like the best day ever.  It's hard to explain how caring and sweet he is with me.  He makes me laugh but also keeps me so calm when I start to freak out.  Balance I think is key to what makes us work.  

Sunday was one of those days.  Got up early for early church (8:30--who does that??) and then Sunday school.  Nathan was a trooper when I suggested going to early church so we could watch the noon UK game.  

UK FINALLY WON ON THE ROAD!!!  On the last game of the season!  For UT's senior night!!  What an amazing win!  

After the game, I tried on EVERY PIECE OF CLOTHING IN MY CLOSET!!  This was not as much fun as it may sound.  It's nice that clothes are getting too big, BUT it's a shame to get rid of newer clothes.  But I am feeling lighter knowing that everything in my closet now fits and I like everything in there.  Some things won't fit after a while, but it's nice for now.  

Finished product

Ended up the weekend with a meal with Mom and Nathan.  We enjoyed ourselves.  Before dinner, Nathan and I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to make an exchange and I saw this....

...and I knew I had to have it...especially when it was only TEN DOLLARS!!  Earlier that day, I had been thinking about how I wanted to make a pillow like this... While I realize this pillow is not the same, I still love it.  I have found a wonderful home for my new pillow in one of my favorite chairs :)

Yippee!!  Phoebe is also pleased with one of my new purchases.


Her first big bite took a huge chunk of feathers out.  Well at least she loves it and it was only three bucks.  

Came home later and got laundry done and my clothes re-hung in my closet.  Lots and lots done and a great start to the week.  

Until later, enjoy your week.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to ask you how that soup turned out! Bummer dude!

    ReplyDelete